Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well sorta. My friend has a Chihuahua that is about 1 and they just got another one. They always want to bring them over to meet my dogs and I've always avoided they situation because her dogs are just way too fragile. Heidi's killed rats bigger than these dogs! :-& Well my dogs completely suprised me and were very gentle with the two little dogs, thank god!!! The Chihuahua was completely dog aggressive and just growled at Heidi and Chico the whole time but my dogs didn't seem to even notice. Needless to say, I'm very proud of my dogs for being on their best behavior the other day because I was having visions of something terrible taking place!

Chico was in love with the baby... he wouldn't leave him alone!

When Heidi gave the puppy kisses, her tongue would completely swipe across his whole head! She thought he was adorable!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I absolutely ADORE Chico and Heidi!! It ALWAYS makes my day when I get to see their pictures :D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pitchic27 said:
Amber, the last photo almost looks like they are wondering WHAT that thing is! :lol:
That's what made me so nervous, Heidi looked like she was about to start batting the puppy around like she does with all the lizards she catches. She just kept licking the puppy, poor thing was soaked by the time they left! I guess they could smell that it was a dog maybe?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts