Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chico likes to hang out in the bushes, it's like his little fortress back there.

His legs are getting super long!

you can always tell when she's up to no good. Her face tells it all!

Chico's always getting the worste of it. Heidi's just too fast for him.

I love this pic, Heidi looks like she's tickling him!

Heidi likes to jump in the pools and then zoom around the yard. It gets her really tired so I don't mind!

"Hey Mo, wanna smooch?"

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I always love seeing your two! They look like they're having a great summer! :D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! THey love to wrestle, I'm starting to think they'll never grow out of the "puppy phase"! Trina, Heidi's totally back to herself again. She didn't seem to have any long term effects at all so we're very grateful!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Awww!! I love these two! They are soooo cute - both of them.

Oh Amber ... I actually moved a few months ago and I moved farther north. I am 30 minutes closer now. Maybe one day we'll actually get to meet up!! I really want to meet your dogs. :)

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LSCKitty said:

Oh Amber ... I actually moved a few months ago and I moved farther north. I am 30 minutes closer now. Maybe one day we'll actually get to meet up!! I really want to meet your dogs. :)
Me and Obelisk were actually going to start a thread for a little bbq for all the socal members. We'll have to find a centrally located park somewhere and a date that everyone could attend. Would you be interested? Are you in Carlsbad?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
LSCKitty said:

Me and Obelisk were actually going to start a thread for a little bbq for all the socal members. We'll have to find a centrally located park somewhere and a date that everyone could attend. Would you be interested? Are you in Carlsbad?
Yes! I would definitely be interested. And yes, I am in Carlsbad. How exciting!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
those two are so cute together!
is that your back yard?? it's BEAUTIFUL!!! love the nice green lawn and plants!!!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are beautiful dogs......I love Chico in the bushes winking :wink:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts