Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum and wanted to share a couple pictures of my new pup "Brody". Born July 6th =0)

I was thinking I could show him, or at least doing some kind of competitions, would be fun for both of us.
Let me know what you pro's think, can you tell if he has any cosmetic faults, suggestions etc?

Also I was looking into the show in chandler, AZ but what exactly are the requirements for:
Sprint races
Tug of war
has anyone done these? =0) Looking forward to your response

Here are some pics form the dog park, he made a friend right away:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome

Hi
Welcome to the board, and to ABs. Good looking pup.
23 pounds at 10 weeks is average.
The show in Chandler is going to be ALOT of fun. I have been in Bulldogs for a little over a year, and this will be the 5th show we have attended. This will be the first for us right in our backyard :) Your dog has to be NKC registered for showing. For the other events your best bet would be to e-mail Tami [email protected] she will answer any of your questions.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
KyleesMom: Thanks for the info,I'm going to shoot an email off right now. I have the NKC paperwork but havn't sent it in yet. It says I can order the pedigree, which I suppose I should do, might provide some neat information.

This morning he was eating and my other pup went to go get some food from Brody's bowl, he started growling and turned all vicious. But when I went into his bowl and kinda stirred his food up he doesn't care at all. Is this something I should nip in the bud early, or a common thing. My other dogs drink and eat out of the same bowl no prob =0)

·
Registered
55 Posts
ar15junkie said:
CGraney: Love the black markings on Dozer's face. reminds me of a racoon =0)
thanks - the rest of his markings on his body and head are similar to you dog's.
When I looked at the pics of your dog brody i thought he looks how dozer would have if I were to wash the black off his face.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you! Love BULL,

Well he is coming right along, Potty trained, sleeps through the night, sits, stays, fetches (but doesnt come back), I weighed him today and he is at 30lbs and will be 3 months tomorrow, and his his paws are huge, I dont know if he will ever grow into them =0) It's funny, he still kinda trips over himself but he is getting a lot better =0)

He's sitting here gnawing on one of those gigantic cow bones, he's stuck here... to big to lift but to good to leave.

Anyway, you guys have a good night

·
Registered
149 Posts
Beautiful boy!!!!!!!! I had a white boxer once"Norton"..he lived to the ripe old age of 11. But the thing is, he acted just like my american Bulldog Jack...er..or should I say Jack acted just like my Boxer Norton :? Anyway...cutie pie you have there!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.