Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hi...Im new to this forum....kinda.
I was here about a year ago until we lost our puppy.... I couldnt afford another at the time and it was so painful to think about that I didn't return. She was precious and I was sad.... Im still sad but we got a great AB/Pit mix and hope to find another special family member to keep her company. It is great to be back and it warms my heart to see everyone with their bullies.

Im Rachel by the way, Im 25, married with 2 beautiful children, Matt and Hanah. We love bullies and hope to have another very soon.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had To Start Over

Hi Everyone I'm sorry but I wanted to start over....
I am 25 married and have two children, Matt and Hanah. My husband Joseph and I love the Bulldog breed but have owned only two-a registered pit named Sadie that got stolen Halloween 2004 and an AB/Pit mix, Samus, that passed away last night. We were looking to add to our family and still are. I know the healing power of these sweet angels and I look forward to a new addition.

We also parent a golden labrador mix, Sunny, and her adopted brother, Bear--I have no idea what breed he is maybe I will post some pics and see what u guys think.....

Its nice to be back and I hope to continue to meet wonderful people!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its ok really we will miss her alot but I want to look forward to the positive.... :oops: thank you for not thinking me an idiot last night, your kindness helped me in ways you cant imagine. But i had to change my post....that was not how I wanted to meet people...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts