Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I didn’t really know what to say so I hope this works.

I have competed and placed in obedience trials, personal protection trials, weight pull competitions, catch work, agility, herding and many other dog sports competitions with an APBT.

I founded the Maine Association of Dogsports (M.A.D.) I have been featured in Dog Sports Magazine, WJBQ Radio, The Portland Press Herald, The Sanford News and The National Geographic Channel just to name a few.

I have also been an expert witness in dog bite cases. I am a Certified decoy (the bad guy that gets bitten) for the National Association of Protection Dogs, K-9 Pro Sports and winner of the 2000 Dog Sports Open Magazine Decoy competition.

In addition I conduct bite prevention seminars for the Maine Safety Council, Central Maine Power, Local Fire Departments, Lakes Region Humane Society and many more organizations.

I hold four personal protection and obedience trials here at my business Canine Solutions Training Services (www.k9sts.com) in Acton, Maine

Her are a just few of my APBT’s working in obedience and bite work.

This is U-WP, U-CD, ‘PR’ PUNCHLINES BRONX TALE ASR EL, PrPD, ID, CGC/TDI Winner of the 2003 Dog Sports Open (Int).

http://www.k9sts.com/bronxmovie/

This is PUNCHLINES RUMBLE STRIP. “Rumble” will be titled this summer.

http://www.k9sts.com/rumblemovie/

I hope I am not breaking any rules by showing videos in the wrong place or showing bite work where is it not welcome. If I am in violation, please accept my apology and delete them for me. I hope to learn here and help here if possible.

Safe training,
Chris Fraize

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Welcome Chris! It is great to have someone with the experience and knowledge about dogs that you possess! I always enjoy seeing your videos and I really hope you decide to stick around this forum. You will definitley be an asset to this board and much can be learned from you. Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks (with response to Lisa.)

Thanks for the kind welcome!

I hope I can offer assistance to anyone that asks for it. I also hope folks will be able to help me.

I really don’t like message boards that much. I search for the most open-minded boards and lurk and sometimes post. Message boards can be a great place to learn, teach and touch base with other folks with similar interests. Sadly, most message boards are dominated by folks that are long on opinion and short on experience.

The other big problem I find with most message boards in the fact that the folks that post (again mostly those long on opinion and short on experience) never have to meet face to face. This fact makes people that post a lot more brave when the post. The internet has given rise to places (message boards) that narrow minded, key board warriors can get some control. They wouldn’t make it in the real world with the conversation style they use on the internet (message boards). People also take posts personally or resort to personal attacks when they can’t make their point in an adult manner.

Sooooooo with that being said, I like to learn, help and share on the good message boards. So if I stop posting it’s usually because I would rather put my energy into training than fighting with a keyboard warrior.

Here is the last Rumble video. http://www.madmaine.com/crosstraining/

I hope you all enjoy it!

Safe training,
Chris Fraize

1 - 16 of 16 Posts