Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm Dave and this is my new little girl, Luna. The wife and I adopted her from a county shelter a week ago today. The pound had no idea what she is, other than adorable. Lots of people have been telling me she is some sort of American Bulldog mix. So, I thought I'd post her pics up here and see what you all thought. She is approx 11weeks old today and weighed in at 18.5 pounds this morning. By far one of the smartest puppies I have owned. This week she has learned so much, it shouldn't be long before she is housebroke.

To be honest it doesn't matter what she is. This is just a good excuse to plaster her pictures all over the net. :lol:

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
She is adorable! And I agree, she definitely looks like some sort of American Bulldog mix. You'll find a lot of great info on this site...welcome! Look forward to seeing more pics of Luna!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! We love pitures here, so plaster away! We'll all ohhh and ahhh over her for ya! :wink:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
OMG!Lookie the face................and those ears!!What a sweetheart.

She looks AB to me, no matter what, absolutly a keeper, and beautiful.

More pics please!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Erica said:
She is toooo cute :wink: and love her name...
It's the one the pound gave her, but it works so well we decided to keep it. We have changed it a little. It is now short for Lunatic. :p

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
LunasDad said:
Erica said:
She is toooo cute :wink: and love her name...
It's the one the pound gave her, but it works so well we decided to keep it. We have changed it a little. It is now short for Lunatic. :p
Lunatic...hahaha! That's excellent!

·
Registered
6 Posts
She is beautiful!
It looks like she has "mascara" markings around the eyes. My brother coined this term for his little girl, China, my niece :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome
What a cute pup.
you should enter her in the puppy photo contest
you need 50 posts to enter but thats not hard to get

1 - 20 of 20 Posts