Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is Jenny and I am Bulldog enthusiast who definitely wants to rescue one! I am 32 and live in Georgia ... I currently have a Basset Hound named Penelope Josephine... I hope you do not mind us dropping by to admire the Bullies that you all have the companionship of!!. You can see my Basset girl here if interested: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?t&i=121743

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gracias Chica!

:D AH my Dear Sara!
Da Diva Penny was quite happy to read that...as she IS certainly SASSY!
Thank you So much for sharing this site with me.
Tinkerbell was a DOLL!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Welcome! Miss Penelope is a doll! I LOVE that last pic of her in the sassy red number...she certainly is a princess!

I'm in GA as well...in what part of GA are you? What kind of bully breed are you looking for? I have come across a few great American Bulldogs and ABPT in rescues in GA. Let me know if you're interested int hem and I'll point you in the right direction!

I have a 6 month old AB named Rocketman aka Rocket...he's currently snoozing on the couch...snoring LOUDLY :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi and Welcome.
I'm very new here myself and just brought a new English Bulldog puppy into my family.
I think it's commendable that you want to rescue a bulldog.

You didn't mention what kind, or how far north in GA you are but there is at least one English Bulldog Rescue that I know of here in Central Florida if you're willing to do the drive. I'll go find the weblink and bring it over if you're interested.

I almost went the way of rescue myslef and have Cresteds that I have rescued, but I have a yound son who is non verbal and non-ambulatory so I really felt that a pup who's past I have no questions about would be a better option for a bulldog. I just can't take any chances with my son and he can be rough on a dog.

OK, enough about me, sorry for thread jacking.

I'll go find that link now if that's the type of bully you are looking for.

Nice to have you here

Kimberly

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:)

:p

You guys are SO nice!!
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and Penny says "Fank you fow da compliments!".
For those who inquired I am in West Georgia...actually about 27 miles from downtown.
I see one of you is in Duluth...I have an Aunt in L'ville!
And Mom of Many...where are you?
:)
Phil was nice enough to send me a link for some rescues!

I can tell it will be fun getting to know y'all and I am VERY excited about Bullies!

If any of you have Dogster pages let me know...would love to see your pups!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.