Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i'd share, it's been awhile kaidence is now approaching 1 year oldat the end of the month and he currently stands about 22 1/2in at the withers S/P??? and weights between 70-80 lbs i'll know for sure when he goes for his neutering in a few weeks...thanks for looking

can i have it dad...no kaidence leave it "but it looks so good"

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Hansom hansom dog you have! Just out of curiosity, whats his pedigree? Is his pedigree from the ARF(animal research foundation)? He looks like he could be related to my Abby.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I love the one with your son (I'm guessing).

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks, and yes that is my son, and no i don't know his ped? I think i was screwed by a cleveland breeder i believe iv'e had kaidence from 8 weeks and I should not of took him without papers the guy told me he would send all the testing results and all the papers, but still no papers so i just gave up thats why (although I could get him tested my self but that would do no good not knowinghis parents and background) so Iv'e decided to just get him nuetered in a few weeks, but on the other hand he does look alot like your abby, thanks for looking

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey, trina thanks alot yeah I have been so busy with work and haven't been around alot
I was starting to feel a withdrawl from this site so i decided to post last night and this morninghope everything is well with you and your pups they are gorgeous and getting really big

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Fynezt_AB said:
hey, trina thanks alot yeah I have been so busy with work and haven't been around alot
I was starting to feel a withdrawl from this site so i decided to post last night and this morninghope everything is well with you and your pups they are gorgeous and getting really big
Thanks! I forgot to thank you for the Xmas card! Sorry I never got around to having Heaven & Koa's pics duplicated for cards. Life goes by so quickly when you're busy, huh!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah that's true, no problem my fiance actually mailed them out and was like hey here's some one to have kaidence play with near us, i told her we were but prolly not anymore because kaidence is iffy with males and i'm sure koa is also, but that's no prob about the cards ...everyone is busy sometimes like i have lately it kinda sucks cuz i have no free time but we'll live on :) nice talkin to you, and everyone else again

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Actually Koa is fine with other dogs. It's Heaven who you have to watch. She will go nuts when she sees another dog. I just hope Koa doesn't follow her example!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah kaidence doesn't go totally nuts but i would decribe it as a selective anger towards some males....lol because there are many males he plays with it's just the ones that bark at him and get rough then he stops playing so i gotta watch him

he'll let females be as rough as can be with him but if a male tries the same thing uh uh ...he ain't haven it...but he's getting better hopefully he'll get over his little attitude maybe the neutering will help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts