Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every one my name is marisa i live in bakersfield california im 23 yo a newlywed sort of our one year anniversary is comeing up next month any ways im doing research on american pit bull terriers right now my husband took me a couple days ago to pick out my baby her name is mina shes 6 days old and absolutely goregous shes a moo-moo pit i think that right lol shes the largest of 16 pups 10 survivors the sire is a verry large bulky fawn the dam is a young white pitt both verry friendly dogs im in the process of preparing the house for mina iv dreamed of the day when id finally get my pit bull and the anxiety is building every moment!!!! any tips?[/b]

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
You've come to the right place! Welcome!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi, welcome and enjoy. moo moo pattern? Sorry but their is no such recognized color. Anyway I'd love to see pics of the cutie.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL opps iv been soaking up as much info as possible and i read it somewhere on a web site im gonna pick up some more books when i get paid again i feel like im waiting for my baby to be born my hubby is roling his eyes and teasing me because im so stinkin excited shes got almoast a mask of fawn color on her head over both eyes verry semetrical and some large fawn colord "spots" on her body but the rest of her is white like her mama whats that called?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
iv been working on getting a digital camera for the longest time and now i have a valid reason so i can take pictures of our little baby and show her off to every tom dick and hairy i can god im gonna be annoying lol iv been shoping online today for clothes for her allready my only problem i dont know how big shes gonna get lol dang shes a week old today guys !!!! only what 7 more weeks to go ....... :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the site. I just got my Ab pup Gunnar last Friday, and he has just been great. I have had 5 weeks to prep for his homecoming and was excited to find this forum. I have found a wealth of information.

·
Registered
278 Posts
True_Pits said:
Hi, welcome and enjoy. moo moo pattern? Sorry but their is no such recognized color. Anyway I'd love to see pics of the cutie.
I totally get what she is saying....
Congratulations...can't wait to see some pictures of her!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks guys i really appreciate it all so much we cant wait for our little mina to get here shes two weeks old today !!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts