Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Paolo. I'm 23 years old and I'm just trying to read up on information on pit bulls. I've never had a pit bull as a pet, but a few of my buddies have them and they very sweet companions. I'm gonna be visiting shelters and hopefully find a pit bull that I can share my home with. It's just so hard to convince people that pit bulls aren't the predators that they think they are, but I'm still willing to give it a try. Oh yea and I'm from LA, so you know they really have a bad rep around here.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Welcome and good choice of pet! You will love them!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
bella_blue said:
Welcome!!! That's so wonderful that you're going to be adopting a pit bull from a shelter. So many wonderful dogs are in need of homes. Have you tried www.petfinder.com?
Welcome! I agree with Bella... try www.petfinder.com That is where I found my baby! There are TONS of shelters and rescues all over the country who post there and it's free to search!

Good Luck with your search!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm from orange county. Good luck on your search. The people at the shelter by me said that APBT's seem to have a good rep around here and they get adopted out quite often.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts