Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Welcome! Aw they are sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I come over and play with them? :D Can't wait to see more pics of them!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
another bully named Tinkerbell! Unfourtunantly, my Tinker is gone (RIP little girl :cry: ) but your Tinker is a beauty!
How old is Beta? She's looking a little grey in the face (she's still beautiful tho!!!)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone and Faith you can come over and play with them anytime :lol:

Tinkerbell yes Beta is getting up there in age i think she will be 8 next month

here is another pic of Tinkerbell

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
Welcome to the group. Love your dogs - so very pretty and handsome.
We have to have pics not because it is a rule (although maybe it should be),:wink:
but because we "HAVE" to have them. We are pic addicts here - just no getting around it.
:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gazar said:
Welcome to the group. Love your dogs - so very pretty and handsome.
We have to have pics not because it is a rule (although maybe it should be),:wink:
but because we "HAVE" to have them. We are pic addicts here - just no getting around it.
:D

Thanks for the welcome and no problem on the pics as i love showing off my dogs :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome! Your dogs are all gorgeous. Are Tink and Brody siblings? They look very similar in structure.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey everyone thanks for the compliments and the welcomes

yes Brody and Tinkerbell are related and come from the same Breeder
but they do have different sire and dam :D

you guys all have great dogs also

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Wow I really wish I could. You dogs are very nice looking! My Tanner is half boxer. Here is a pic of his mommy Lucky.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.