Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

my name ist Sarah and I run East Galway Animal Rescue, Ireland's only :( Bull Breed Rescue. I take in other dogs/animals as well if they are in need of help.

Sarah

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Hi! Welcome. Like augrad said, the dog in your avatar in lovely. More pics, please. Kudos for doing rescue work. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

that's Bogey, one of my own dogs. He was found as a pup on the motorway and came to my rescue. He was very ill with Parvo and I nursed him back to health. I grew so attached to the little bugger that I decided to keep him. Never found out where he came from but he's one of the finest reds I have ever seen (I would say that, wouldn't I :lol: ).

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I have one, too! :D Just brought her home from the shelter a week ago. She's preggers now, but after the pups are weaned and everyone spayed/neutered, they'll all be put up for adoption. I don't want to hijack your thread, so you can see her here: http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=5779

It's sickening how people can just throw these beautiful animals away the way they do. :cry:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just had a peek at your girly, she's lovely :)! I am off to bed now, it's a quarter past three - in the morning *yawn*

Sarah

1 - 8 of 8 Posts