Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, been reading and researching on this site for a few months or so, ( tons of great info by the way) and since I've got my pup now I figured its time to introduce myself and my pup. my name is Scott, and I have a new baby boy ambull pup named Porkchop. I just posted a picture of him in the pictures section. Hope you enjoy. I really enjoy this site and seems like there are alot of good people here with a willingness to share valuable info. I look forward to checking in daily to see whats new, and plan on posting here for years to come. Once again Hello, and thanks for reading my intro.

Scott

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
welcome!! I posted under your topic in the photo section but I wanted to say welcome here!

Oh and my mom and sister gave my dog, Kate, the nickname porkcop! lol thats funny

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kate said:
welcome!! I posted under your topic in the photo section but I wanted to say welcome here!

Oh and my mom and sister gave my dog, Kate, the nickname porkcop! lol thats funny

That name just seems to fit these dogs so well dont it! haha

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
smfisher1 said:
Kate said:

Definitely! My males are Mosley and Messiah, but I call them both "Bubba" on a daily basis...

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Welcome! That IS a great name. I call Buster "BooBoo". Everyone who sees him thinks I'm nuts, until they get to know him. He's a goober - BooBoo fits! :D

Your boy is adorable! I'm going to have to hunt up those pics in the photos section.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Amocat00 said:
smfisher1 said:
Kate said:

Definitely! My males are Mosley and Messiah, but I call them both "Bubba" on a daily basis...

Funny you say that, b/c I had a boxer named bubba!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Cute puppy you have! Welcome to the forum!

I call Abby Goose and everyone always asks me, "is that her name?" and I say, "no it's abby but I call her goose." Her name really should be renamed to Goose cause that's what I call her ALL the time lol. If you wandering why it's because she can stretch her neck out long and it looks like a Goose.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ambulldogpup said:
Cute puppy you have! Welcome to the forum!

I call Abby Goose and everyone always asks me, "is that her name?" and I say, "no it's abby but I call her goose." Her name really should be renamed to Goose cause that's what I call her ALL the time lol. If you wandering why it's because she can stretch her neck out long and it looks like a Goose.

haha, thats a trip! I know what you mean about not calling them by their givin names, i called my boxer bubba, bear, booboo, putch, and his name was kaleb!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts