Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I use to be a member of this group a while back as Mackdog but lost my account information and since then my email changed so I reissued. I have been an American Bulldog owner for just over a year. I have definitely learned a lot! I think they are just the best dogs. My kids love Esther and she has taken well to our newborn baby in the last couple of months. I have yet to hear her actually growl. So much for the vicious killers my parents warned me about....

Heres a couple of pics. Esther playing with my son.

Our new baby Kathryn.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
that first picture is great! I love the same face! Your doggy is gorgeous and oh my.... your baby, even more gorgeous (if thats even possible!!!)

Wonderful looking family you have and welcome back!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Your bully is so cute. Your sona nd dog have the same smile in the first pictue. Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL. As for the second dog well give it a while, you just had a baby and she needs you a little more right now. Hit your wife up with the other dog in a few months when things settle down and you are in a good routine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.