Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
My name is Sandy and I've been doing a bit of reading and this looks like a great place!

I own a 4 year old American Bulldog named Seiko. We train in just about anything we can. :lol: Seiko is a great dog and willing to try what ever I throw at him. I have the great fortune of training with one of the best trainers in the US. Right now our focus is on agility and the new UKC Service Dog titles. Seiko is one of the 1st American Bulldogs in UKC to obtain these titles.

Well enough braggin about my AB. I also raise Jack Russell Terriers, have 3 of them right now. I also have a 10 year old Rottwieler and a 9 year old Miniature Pincher.

I look forward to chatting with everyone.

:D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Welcome!

I believe I met you before at Cheryl Carlson's when you were trialing in the Sun dog back in 2005. Look forward to more input by working dog folk. Hope you stick around. :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You surely must have pics of your family you can share with us! Nice to have you. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.