Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum but very glad that I found it, being a new puppy parent. My name is I-Sha, and I'm Snoop's mommy, a five and a half month old American Staffordshire Terrier (we share the same birthday, January 1st!!!). Snoop was an early graduation present from my boyfriend. I've known Snoop since he was 2 months old, and fell in love with him on first sight. Little did I know he was for me, my boyfriend was simply waiting on me to graduate until he give him to me. I've recently graduated from Michigan State University with a BA in International Relations and have moved back home to Detroit. My days are mostly filled with Snoop and I finding new places to go and new games to play, as well as me TRYING to teach him to stay (he's hard-headed!). Just stopped by to send a warm hello from the Motor City!!!

P.S.
Can anyone tell me how I can get one of those cute siggies? Thx[/img]

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
No, ear cropping is certainly not neccessary. It's just cosmetic.

Welcome to the forum. your li'l Snoop is adorable!! :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
omg he is soooooooooo cute!!!

Welcome! I definitly cannot wait for more pictures of him!

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Snoops cuteness about gave me a heartattack!! That is one adorable pup, with some adorable ears!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.