Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum but very glad that I found it, being a new puppy parent. My name is I-Sha, and I'm Snoop's mommy, a five and a half month old American Staffordshire Terrier (we share the same birthday, January 1st!!!). Snoop was an early graduation present from my boyfriend. I've known Snoop since he was 2 months old, and fell in love with him on first sight. Little did I know he was for me, my boyfriend was simply waiting on me to graduate until he give him to me. I've recently graduated from Michigan State University with a BA in International Relations and have moved back home to Detroit. My days are mostly filled with Snoop and I finding new places to go and new games to play, as well as me TRYING to teach him to stay (he's hard-headed!). Just stopped by to send a warm hello from the Motor City!!!

P.S.
Can anyone tell me how I can get one of those cute siggies? Thx[/img]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!

Coco your dogs are beautiful!

Augrad-- I get stopped lots of times and people ask me why don't I have his ears cropped... I didn't feel it was necessary, is it? I love them floppy :D .

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
No, ear cropping is certainly not neccessary. It's just cosmetic.

Welcome to the forum. your li'l Snoop is adorable!! :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
oh man he's cute!

Cropping is def. optional, and honestly, not really worth it IMHO.

a 5 month old pit, that's the very definition of 'energy'

congrats!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I agree with everyone else...cropping is purely cosmetic, and IMO they look cuter and show more personality when you keep them! :D Both of mine, boxer and pitbull, have natural ears.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! Snoop is growing so fast its unbelievable... I'm glad cropping is only cosmetic b/c I love his ears. Thanks for letting me know...

Why does he love the car so much?!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
omg he is soooooooooo cute!!!

Welcome! I definitly cannot wait for more pictures of him!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Yours isn't the only one who loves the car! If either of mine hear the word "ride" they're at the front door ready to go! They love riding and going to visit people :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
HE is adorable .....you have to give him a hug for me

·
Registered
163 Posts
He is soooo cute!!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Snoops cuteness about gave me a heartattack!! That is one adorable pup, with some adorable ears!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts