Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a frenchie lover originally from WI. I am now in veterinary school in St. Kitts in the caribbean. I love vet school and cant believe Im finally in after trying for so long. I am planning on practicing emergency medicine and large animal medicine. My first dog was a pug when I was younger. I then got two frenchie girls. There were litter mates. One of them passed away from lymphosarcoma several years ago and the other one is the beautiful black frenchie you see as my avatar. She is definatly the best dog Ive had. She is quite old and Im pretty sure I have to say goodbye to her when I come home from vet school soon unfortunatly. The frenchie is definatly my breed and Im excited to have many more in the future. I am also a huge fan of the other bull breeds but havent had the pleasure of being part of one's life.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Oh I love french bull dogs!! A good friend of mine has one that she adopted. She wants to get another one. She wants a cream colored one. I would love to see more pics!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks coco! Ill post more pics of her. I have my heart set on a cream colored one as well. I have jilly now who is black as you can see. And her litter mate was brindle. Ive never had a cream frenchie.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts