Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've just joined this forum and am looking forward to making new friends among bull dog lovers. I'm a mother to a 9 year old son and a 13 month old American Bull Dog who goes by the name of Petey. It's not the name I would have chosen for him but since he came to me at only 10 weeks of age and was already named, I couldn't see changing it. LOL Maybe when you see his picture, you'll figure out quickly why he was named Petey.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the forum. Have a great weekend!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL Yeah, all he needs is that circle painted around the other eye and he's a shoo in for the next Little Rascals dog!

Thanks for the welcome :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
StPeteNixMom said:
Hello everyone! I've just joined this forum and am looking forward to making new friends among bull dog lovers. I'm a mother to a 9 year old son and a 13 month old American Bull Dog who goes by the name of Petey. It's not the name I would have chosen for him but since he came to me at only 10 weeks of age and was already named, I couldn't see changing it. LOL Maybe when you see his picture, you'll figure out quickly why he was named Petey.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the forum. Have a great weekend!

Better pick up your posting on here FNG if you want too make new friends

·
Super Moderator
16,018 Posts
Better pick up your posting on here FNG if you want too make new friends.........
:)?: :scratch:)

Welcome to the forum - several here from Florida including myself.
I am from Tallahassee and there are a few from your area.
Petey is a cutie. Glad you all did not get any Hurricanes this year.
:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks you guys! I'm glad none of us got any hurricanes this year either! God knows I was dreading June 1st! LOL

I've looked at a a lot of the pictures here in this forum and all of you have outstanding looking dogs!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cfhoftampa said:
He is too cute! And you from ST Pete...Tampa here! LOL welcome to the forum and I hope to see some more pictures!
I'm actually in Tampa - long story as to how I wound up as StPeteNixMom LOL

Thanks again for the welcomes!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts