Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello forum! My name is Chandler and I am the proud Dad of a 13 month old female U.K.C. registered APBT and her name is Kendra!! She is my baby and her pic is the one up in my avatar!
This is ACTUALY my SECOND Pit Bull Forum as I went to log onto my last forum and was informed that I was banned from the forum!! :D :brave: Now get this, lol, I was "banned" due to the fact that I want to breed my Pittie!?!? That forum, with no names being mentioned, only cares and about and only welcomes, members who are against breeding and only support the adoption of Pitties from shelters and Humane Society's!!
Anyways....I truly hope that things will be differant here as I only want to be able to learn more about the breed, talk with other fans and supporters of the breed and be a member of a forum where I feel welcomed and supported! So far this seems like a GREAT forum where I can thrive as a member, learn all that I can about this PERFECT breed, as there Is no OTHER breed of dogs lol and maybe help someone else out with something pertaining to the breed in one way or another!! :)
Anyways, glad to be able to have introduced myself to you guys/ girls and feel free to reply as all reply's will be welcomed and feel free to ask me anything that you would like to know! Hope to talk to you all very soon! Have a great day and i'll talk to you guys soon!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We're here to try and help in anyway we can. But, don't plan on EVERYONE being supportive of breeding. It won't happen anywhere. That's the great thing about these places, good for learning and debating.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes!!! :D No I dont expect everybody to agree with me or to support breeding and I understand why people wouldn't, but its nice to be welcomed somewhere and not worry about being 'banned' from the forum solely based on wanting to breed my baby!
No, I dont have any more pics just yet of her, thanks for the compliments on her pic though!! She loves compliments! haha anyways, thanks again for the reply's and I hope to get to know you guys better and get into some good conversations and debates with everyone!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Dngrus03Busa1300 said:
Thanks for all the welcomes!!! :D No I dont expect everybody to agree with me or to support breeding and I understand why people wouldn't, but its nice to be welcomed somewhere and not worry about being 'banned' from the forum solely based on wanting to breed my baby!
No, I dont have any more pics just yet of her, thanks for the compliments on her pic though!! She loves compliments! haha anyways, thanks again for the reply's and I hope to get to know you guys better and get into some good conversations and debates with everyone!
Hampton Roads, huh? Only about an hour from me...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah an hour and a half from you! I was in the Coast Guard and I was stationed in Buxton until they closed the base so i'm really familier with your area as I was stationed there for about a year and a half! Beautifull area, but living in Buxton year round got REALLY old lol I was then transfered to Atlantic Beach, NC, near Moorhead City, and that wasn't bad, but then I was medicaly retired with a permanant disability, honorable of course lol, I trashed my knee and my back if anyone was wondering lol.
Right on though, good to know people aren't THAT far away from me! I'm actualy in Portsmouth, VA and maybe some people on here are up here as well!?!? Who knows,

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Faith for the welcome. And to answer your question Bremner 53 there are a few reasons actualy. One she is a gorgious dog, great temperment (best I have ever seen), GREAT pedigree with championships for show and weightpulls. I also want to keep a couple of her litter for myself and there is a lot more that I will be doing in order to let any of my pups go to someone other then my friends or family that will deffinantly weed out all of the owners who might be wanting her pups for reasons that I dont agree with i.e. fighting, to make the pup aggressive etc and also to make sure they end up in GREAT homes with great owners. Of course there will be health tests done when she is a little older and prior to breeding her and if she doesn't pass the tests then I wont breed her and I will just get her fixed. I am a very ethical person and im not just going to breed her with some random dog and put some add in the paper for the pups! There will already be deposits down before she is bred. A lot involved in me breeding her if thats what I ACTUALY end up doing in the end anyways, it may not happen at all, but right now, as it stands, I am going to breed her, but everything changes so who knows if it will actualy happen.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Welcome. I want to ask, what bloodline is your dog??She's beautiful.

Im glad you at least have priorities lined up as far as health testing and such.

Really, truly, educate yourself as much as possible first, that's all I request. You owe her that much!

Stef J

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I deffinantly am doing all of that! Her health and all of that comes first and if she isn't 100% healthy and certified that she is, then it wont happen, for her AND the pups. Well thank you, I think she is beautifull too, really sweet dog, she is Razors Edge.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
AH HA! I knew it!!!! My Dixie is RE as well! The RE dogs just have "that look" to them dont they??How old is she???What kennel did you get her from?Or did she come directly from Dave???
Had to be RE in VA!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Welcome to the forum prepare to be obessed!!!!!!!!! Ecspecially since you arre a responsible breeder there are a lot of people whom really know their stuff about breeding on here...LOL I am not one of them :oops: I am just a bully lover/owner :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :love4: , lol, Tora spay date is marked on my calender................

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actualy i'm not sure. I got her like two months ago from a friend of mine so I don't remember what kennel she is from, but I will be sure to ask him next time I talk to him and let you know, send me a pm if you don't here back from me by this weekend about it. She is 13 months old too.
Yeah there is no other way to be breeding unless you are going to be responsible about it! So I try and do everything I can, there is A LOT more that i'm going to do with the perspective owners as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kempsville huh!?!? That's crazy! Yeah i'm in Portsmouth right now, I used to live out at the beach and I love Virginia.
So, you said you lived there 7 years ago, are you military?? If not then why did you move away from here?? And if you are then where are you Stationed at????

·
Registered
340 Posts
I am not in the military but my mother was. She was station in Norfolk but we lived in VA beach. I loved the area it was awsome. we moved back to Ohio after my mom got out of the military. My dad still lives around there though. Havent been there for 3 years now, want to go back next year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.