Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just thought I would introduce myself quick. We are new to this forum, but not to the bully breeds (had a foster pit/basset hound mix for a while, and have friends with pit and pit mixes). We will be bringing our special needs EBD home January 14th from Missouri. She is a beautiful 2 year old red and white. She came into rescue with sever infections of the ears and eyes. She was compleatly blind and deaf. Her infections have cleared up and her vision and hearing have returned. All that remains of the infections is a slight tilt of her head. How does that make her specail needs you ask? That doesn't, but her bowel incontinence does. :wink: The incontinence is a new experiance for us, but we have accepted the challenge for better or for worse.

So I may be coming here for some advice and some much needed sanity!

I look forward to talking with the many knowledgeable bully owners (or is it ownee :p ) here.

Tinkerbell

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Welcome to a great forum. We are all here to give advise and help (if we can). Please post alot of pictures because we are picture hungry. :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome! Your baby is adorable and I'm sure will be well worth the challenge. Glad to see there's a happy ending for her. (And yes, definitely post more pics when you have them!)

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcomes!

We are looking forwards to talking with the people here! The last forum we were members of, started to become BS. If you had a question, it may or may not be answerd - depending if the "Queen" was miffed at you at the moment (seemed like one poster reigned supreme. She had a holier the Thou attitude :roll: )

Bearsmom- thanks, we thing she is awful Purty too! And Bear is gorgous as well!
All the bully breeds tend to be prettier then any other breed - JMO :p

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
That is great that you are taking her home! She is adorable! Welcome to the best forum there is!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
She is SO adorable! Welcome to the forum! :) And yes, I totally agree that bully breeds are cuter than any others.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Very pretty. And wow, ABD and Bassy mixed? I would love to see pics. My sis owns a basset and a yorkie and she was joking about what the pups would look like. (lol, dont worry the basset is fixed LMAO)

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
former foster

Look at those short legs!

and long body!

Rescue said Pit/basset mix, but I think he was more ABD the pit.
Look at that beautiful profile!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know! I love his legs! He was so funny, he would get a case of the Zoomies and those little legs would be going a mile a minute!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts