Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I live in Germany. I have an english bulldog his forename ist vito and he´s 10 months old.
I hope you understand me a little bit, because the english i learn at school is very bad :?
I hope it will be funny and nice here....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Hi there! Welcome to the forum. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Welcome!!! :D

Es Freit Mich ze kennan zu lernen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Welcome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
vaughndyer1 said:
Welcome!!! :D

Es Freit Mich ze kennan zu lernen
Hey super - ich habe es verstanden. Toll das du ein wenig Deutsch kannst. so and in english:
Super, that you spell german - a little bit :lol: Was it right?!?!? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cannon said:
That is a very pretty photo of Vito. Do you have a bigger one that you can post?

I´m stupid - sometimes i can post pics and sometimes i dont post some and i don´t know what my mistaks.... tomorrow i will ask my friend how to post a pic.... my english is´n so good ans i understand the half of its whrite wrote written ?!?!?!?!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
smart said:
vaughndyer1 said:
Welcome!!! :D

Es Freit Mich ze kennan zu lernen
Hey super - ich habe es verstanden. Toll das du ein wenig Deutsch kannst. so and in english:
Super, that you spell german - a little bit :lol: Was it right?!?!? :D
I tried to learn German because my father is a german but...I was trying to say pleased to meet you or something like that!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
vaughndyer1 said:
smart said:
vaughndyer1 said:
Welcome!!! :D

Es Freit Mich ze kennan zu lernen
Hey super - ich habe es verstanden. Toll das du ein wenig Deutsch kannst. so and in english:
Super, that you spell german - a little bit :lol: Was it right?!?!? :D
I tried to learn German because my father is a german but...I was trying to say pleased to meet you or something like that!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You say, that you afraid to come to know me!!!!

Oh you dad ist an german!!!! Thats cool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
OK, now I'm LMAO That was funny :lol:

smart said:
vaughndyer1 said:
smart said:
vaughndyer1 said:
Welcome!!! :D

Es Freit Mich ze kennan zu lernen
Hey super - ich habe es verstanden. Toll das du ein wenig Deutsch kannst. so and in english:
Super, that you spell german - a little bit :lol: Was it right?!?!? :D
I tried to learn German because my father is a german but...I was trying to say pleased to meet you or something like that!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You say, that you afraid to come to know me!!!!

Oh you dad ist an german!!!! Thats cool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok - lmao means "laughing my ass off" is it the right meaning????
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top