Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, like i have stated, my name is Iggy, and I will (hopefully, if all goes right on the trip to check out the breeder and her kennel) be buying a OEB next saturday. I am so in love with the pup already, and i have not seen it in person. I will be driving two hours to go get him and look foward to having a new best friend for me and a fellow protector for my wife and home. In any case, I am a student, looking to go into nursing, and a veteran of the war in Iraq. I bumped into thsi forum and owe you guys so much already, and i think i have found a way to pay you back. I and the wife are looking for names for him, so any suggestions will be welcome, help me name my new little buddy!!! the very best suggestions will be taken in to consideration and in case of a dead lock between me and the wife, we will poll the boards!!!! see you on the boards!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome!! You must be so excited to get your new little guy. Names will be easier once we actually see him. (hint, hint :wink: ) We are getting more and more OEB's on the forum. Oh, and also, thank you for your military service. It's people like you who make this country great. :D

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here ya go then

Well ok then, here is the pic that i was shown that made me fall in love with him, yep it is a boy. I have seen pics of the mom and dad and they are great bullies, the mom is one of the most beautiful animals i have ever seen and the father looks the very ideal of a family protector. with any luck the pup will be both.
Now here is the pup, so throw me some name ideas!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Tank, Damien, Deisel, Bubba, Bruiser, Chaos, Rowdy, Nitro.....

just trying to list some "tough-guy" names as you are describing him as your family's protector.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey All,

thanks for the ideas... i have polled buncha friends too, and the best one (meaning the one the wife liked) has been chosen. I think it isn't bad either, "Braddock" after James J Braddock, the cinderella man, a former heavyweight champion fighter.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Re: Hey All,

DogSoldier said:
thanks for the ideas... i have polled buncha friends too, and the best one (meaning the one the wife liked) has been chosen. I think it isn't bad either, "Braddock" after James J Braddock, the cinderella man, a former heavyweight champion fighter.
Vewy cute puppy. Cool name too, I think Col. Braddock was a Chuck Norris character in the Missing in Action series. Tough, courageous, and yet compassionate. Maybe ou can teach your dogge the spinning back punch. Welcome aboard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.