Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone - I am a 30 year old married mother of three (I know you were just dying to know that right? :lol: ) who has just aquired a new sheppard pit mix - that we didn't know was a pit mix. :oops: So now we are trying to learn about our new girl and hoping we can work it all out. We've learned first hand about animal aggression - so has our poor Pom Jack :cry: - but he's OK and she's not shown any human aggression that we can detect. Soon she'll be spayed and enrolled in OB classes. Pray for us as we navigate these new waters together and that DH and I can learn to be comfortable and confident w/ her so we lessen any chances of behavior issues.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome

welcome and post some pics of her soon. It may take a while for her to curb the dog agression. Pitts do tend to be stubborn and one of their traits is endurance. As a pure pittie owner...I have to tell you you'll have to have the same. Endurance and patience is a must for this breed.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Welcome honey!!

I want to bite her, if it's any consolation (hehe, I just saw her pics!)

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
WELCOME!!!!! :hello2: You will soon find that pitties are the best dogs ever! Loyal, loving, and I really think you will be glad you gave this girl a chance!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts