Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my name is phill and i have 3 abs my girl friend is lovemy<3abs and she said there are some nice people on here so i said to myself why not try it out and hope to make some new friends

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Awe welcome!!! Good so does that mean both of you will be posting pictures of the dogs? Please say yes!!!!!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MOST LIKLEY MY GIRLFRIEND WILL BE POSTING PIC THEY ARE MY DOGS BUT WE ARE A FAMILY SHE IS ON HERE MORE THAN ME SO IF U WISH TO SEE MY DOGS U WILL HAVE TO LOOK FOR HER

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I love your girlfriends banner! Very nice looking crew you have there!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
apbtgurl26 said:
I wish I could convince my DH to join...he thinks I'm just crazy obsessed with this forum! :shock: :lol:
Me too. I keep trying to talk my dh into joining. :roll:

Welcome! I love your crew. You need a different avatar though, so we don't get you confused with your gf. :D

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks everyone for being so nice i have seen some really nice dogs on here and some i didnt like so much but who am i to judge some people dont like my dogs i will get some pic on here soon i have some from the show we were just at and our dogs did verry well so if anyone has any questions please feel free to task

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got them from a private breeder i breed also for show all of mine are hybrids as most abs are as u can see 2 took the classtc side ans the other a standerd side they come from good stalk there grand father on the moms side is robinsons king kong (big foot)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Kasco said:
apbtgurl26 said:
I wish I could convince my DH to join...he thinks I'm just crazy obsessed with this forum! :shock: :lol:
Me too. I keep trying to talk my dh into joining. :roll:

Welcome! I love your crew. You need a different avatar though, so we don't get you confused with your gf. :D
Hee hee...careful what you wish for! I got my DH onto this forum and now we have to fight each other for the 'puter!!! :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts