Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Dawn and I currently don't have a bull breed but am considering one for a working dog. I do however have three dogs and regardless of what breed I am a dog lover of all breeds. I hope to gather enough information on this board to make an educated decision on whether a bull breed is right for me and my house hold. Thoughts are appreciated. Thanks. I am currently learning obidence and tracking with my dogs. :wink:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
I know nothing about working dogs (Buster's idea of work is getting down off the sofa!), but Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you! :D

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dawn! Working with your dog is fun and is a great bonding experience! You will also learn alot more about your dog when you work with them and you can't beat the personality of a good bully! Good luck and I hope you get the info you need! :wink:

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
ya what buster said :wink: :lol: .....maby if give some ideas on what questions you have we will have a go at it for ya! likes dislikes ., big., small ?standerd ,bully,jdj,scott???so on ill try to help but theres other's with way more experts in this ask away!and welcome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts