Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Angelika from Germany. I have been raising Boxer for over 20 years, I became interested in American Bulldog about 99 and purchased my very first immediately. Now I'm a proud owner of 8 AB's, I currently train some of my dogs protection (we call it SCHUTZHUND),trecking and obedience.

Thanks Bridget to send me this link, lots of infos on this board.
Angelika

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shame on me, I upload the banner to shutterfly.com follow the instruction I found here and....it doesn't work :shock:
Thank you for help, now it works

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Hello Angelika!

Hello Angelika!!!!!! Glad you could Make it! i have talked very highly of your dogs! they are the best dogs ever! Fina on here look like related to Cowboy is she??
Give Diablo and Ida kisses for me! Boris and Cowboy start private schutzhund training Feb 11 very exciting!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Re: Hello Angelika!

Tia said:

Hello Angelika!!!!!! Glad you could Make it! i have talked very highly of your dogs! they are the best dogs ever! Fina on here look like related to Cowboy is she??
b]

Yes, she is an Ida Red Granddaughter and a wonderful dog. We got her from Angelika and Trine at Ostergaards.

Cowboy is VERY handsome! Best of Luck with your training as well.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great to have a breeder with some real goals and ethics on this forum! Such a breath of fresh air. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very nice looking dogs Angelika and welcome.

Lisa,
I dont know of any unethical breeders on this board, or are you talking about breeders on the internet in general?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you!
No I don't talk about breeders on the internet. I just got the link from Fina and I think your board are very intresting, so many members, so many questions it's awesome. We don't have those boards which are running very well. So I'm here as a owner of some Bulldogs.
Angelika

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Angelika said:
Thank you!
No I don't talk about breeders on the internet. I just got the link from Fina and I think your board are very intresting, so many members, so many questions it's awesome. We don't have those boards which are running very well. So I'm here as a member of some Bulldogs.
Angelika
NOT JUST SOME BULLDOGS THE BULLDOG! :wink: 10 OUTA 10 ION MY BOOKS!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome!
I've always loved your dogs!
Ida Red has the same pedigree as my dog Gator's dam, Konfederate Emma (of White Bull's)!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the welcome!
Emma and Ida are belly sisters, who is the sire of Gator? Please post some pics of Gator!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi Angelika,
That's what I suspected!
Thanks for your interest...

Gator's sire is "Yukon of Moose Run".
Yukon was bred by Dave Pope (Moose Run Kennels) out of two Boyd's dogs - Atlas (Dailey's Tug-o-War X Moleque) and Flashback (Koa X Moleque). I believe he is currently owned by Rufford American Bulldog Kennels in England, and does Weight Pull.

I'l put together a few pics of the Gator to show you tonight when I get home!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Hi! Glad to have you on board. You have some amazing dogs. :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That will be great, can't wait to see them.
I know Yukon, he is an awesome dog. I saw him 2004 NKC show in Florida. He has been in Germany for quaratine, I don't know does he pass it and left to UK or does he still stay in Germany. Soon he will be back in USA anyway, Ruffords Bulldogs are going to move to Georgia

1 - 20 of 21 Posts