Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself. I just got a female AB/EB mix and she is great so far. She's three months old and the runt of the litter so she'll probably only be 40 pounds or so. I've had dogs all my life and finally got the bully breed I've always wanted. :D Oh yeah, her name is Daisy Duke.

Here are a couple pics of her and one of me and her:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Oh my, she's too cute. Just out of pure curiosity, was it an accidental breeding? I only ask because I know some people want EB personalities without the health problems, so I wondered if they started mixing them on purpose.

WELCOME to our forum, hope you stick around and share lots of pics of your little cutie!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Welcome! What a cutie you have there!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the compliments, she's definitely a cutie!

It was a purposeful breeding. The breeders had an accidental AB/EB litter a few years ago and the pups turned out so well that they did it again. I'll definitely keep you updated on how she is doing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gorgeous lil' pup!! It's great when they are so small, you never seem to notice them growing, untill one day you wake up to a huge big dog!!
Enjoy every moment - she's great!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Welcome, can't wait to see her grow! Did the other litter have any hip, breathing or skin problems like the standard EB? I would guess not, but just curious.

·
Registered
82 Posts
HI and welcome....I have a AB/EB pup too.
She is a little terror...you can see her pic in Pup of the month.
Will be interesting to see how they turn out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Welcome, can't wait to see her grow! Did the other litter have any hip, breathing or skin problems like the standard EB? I would guess not, but just curious.
I didn't see any of the other litter but the breeders said that the people who adopted them said that the breathing and hip problems were greatly alleviated. They all ended up between 40-50 pounds and full of personality (like all bullys). We'll see how Daisy turns out, so far she is a little ball of fire! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Phillz said:
HI and welcome....I have a AB/EB pup too.
She is a little terror...you can see her pic in Pup of the month.
Will be interesting to see how they turn out.
She looks great! How old is she in that picture? Beautiful dog for sure...

·
Registered
82 Posts
She was 14 weeks there....she was also the runt in her litter.
Mojo is now just over 4 months old....and growing up incredibly fast!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts