Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I don't have a banner or avatar yat (but I plan on asking for one!). My name is Anna, husband is Brian. We live in Columbus, Ohio. We belong to a 7 year old Catahoula named Maggie (she is the black and tan one) and our newest addition - Sasha (white and tan - "cow spotted" we call her). Sasha was found at 6 months old, weighing 17 pounds, chained up outside a house. We got her in November of 2005, she is about 1 year old right now. In her first 3-4 months with us she grew by about 6 inches and now weighs 50 lbs.
We weren't sure of her breed but have come to realize she is at a bully mix of some kind. She is the sweetest thing. I have always been a bit of a cat person, Maggie made me grow to love dogs too. But Sasha is different - I never knew I could love an animal this much. She just melts my heart. And she is such a cuddle-bug!
We start obedience training next week for 8 weeks and are thinking we might like to try agility with her (but just for fun!).
I look forward to learning more about dogs, bullies, and other good tips here.
Thanks and good to meet you all!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Both of your dogs are lovely. I have four dogs total, but my two bullies are like no other dogs I have owned. They are so totally enthralled with being with us, how can you not be in love with them? They live to please! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts