Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Hello!

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Beatvdub 
#1 ·
Hi! My name is Candice, mommy of Miss Lola Mae. We rescued her only a couple of months ago, so I am completely new to this. Before we got Lola she was neglected and beaten, but amazingly she still is a complete lover. The people that had her before said she was a pitt bull, but who knows. After four months of a lot of love and care she has gained twenty pounds and stolen my heart. We live in Alaska, though daddy is in Iraq for a couple more weeks. That’s pretty much us, so, yeah.

#3 ·
Thanks! This place is so nice. I could really use all the advice and support y'all have to offer. The hardest thing I have had to go through with having this dog is people. I hate that people can condemn a whole breed of dogs, they really hurt my feelings, and it’s so nice to have people that understand.
here are some pictures of my baby girl.

#4 ·
We certainly understand I hope that you like it here, I have!!! People are jerks about these dogs but that is okay more bully love for me!!! :wink: I have found in life ,that people are going to judge you on just about anything they can think of appearance, wealth, education..anything! My motto is fock them :D

#11 ·
Thanks everyone. We are actually looking into getting her a little brother, but that is gonna have to wait a bit. Bodazafa, it's really not that bad. I thought it was going to be terrible it really wasn't. Don't get me wrong it's not easy, but keep your chin up and it will be over in a flash.

#12 ·
Welcome!!! your girl is lovely... love the sprinkler pic... hehe
i also have a rescue dog that wasn't treated nicely at all before i got him... but geez does he know how to love,
it's amazing isn't it!
:D

#13 ·
I know Stax. The other day I started crying because I can not imagine how anyone could not love her. She is so sweet and she just loves everyone (except kittens, she trys to eat them). It just breaks my heart that she could go through all of that and still be so loving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.