Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
is this PeterC reincarnated??????

hahahahaha.

Welcome to the Pleasuredome :headbang:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
mansbestfriend said:
bubbabulldog said:
is this PeterC reincarnated??????

hahahahaha.

Welcome to the Pleasuredome :headbang:
:? not quite sure what you are referring to my name is Andrew not peter C ? sorry
I was kidding. PeterC was/is a well known guy on this board. He liked to 'talk smack' occasionally as you put it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bubbabulldog said:
mansbestfriend said:
bubbabulldog said:
is this PeterC reincarnated??????

hahahahaha.

Welcome to the Pleasuredome :headbang:
:? not quite sure what you are referring to my name is Andrew not peter C ? sorry
I was kidding. PeterC was/is a well known guy on this board. He liked to 'talk smack' occasionally as you put it.
oh i see ok then cheers m8..! hello peter c who ever you are :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,423 Posts
Welcome back....oh, I mean welcome. What part of the UK are you from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
790 Posts
LOL.

Hey I am still around.
Been just busy getting my boy, Chucky for his new owners in Taiwan.

They made an offer I could not refuse. LOL. I guess the old verse is correct. "everything is for sale, except integrity"

However, I have learned my lesson. Stick to Training and Working sections. Period. LOL.

PS. Thank you those that PMed me and e mailed me. It is cool that I am actually helping with training issues and it has made a difference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Re: LOL.

PeterC said:
Hey I am still around.
Been just busy getting my boy, Chucky for his new owners in Taiwan.

They made an offer I could not refuse. LOL. I guess the old verse is correct. "everything is for sale, except integrity"
hey peter, glad u didn't split :tongue:
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top