Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all my name is 'CAVOSZIA' and I am obviously new to this site.....I am interested in buying some dogs, now I heard about this breed of pit bull that sells anywhere from 3 to 5,000 usd and I was wondering if someone could help me identify this breed...it would be greatly appreciated.....

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
We don't sell dogs on this site, there is a breeders section

·
Registered
23 Posts
For what it is worth, my personal opinion is that if you are looking for a dog, you should be looking for one based on it's personality and breed characteristics - not because of what it costs.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
cavoszia said:
i was just looking for a breed that would cost that much
I have a dog that I'll sell you for $3,000-5,000 ;)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I don 't want to offend, and If I'm wrong, I apologize, but are you one of those online scammers who want to buy something with a money order, but its for a larger amound than the purchase price so you want the seller to wire the difference to you? I'm sorry, Its just that I got ALOT of those emails when I was selling mana's puppies, and some of your phrasing is VERY similar.

Again, if I'm wrong, I'm really sorry, but we've been getting ALOT of spam posts lately, so i'm just trying to watch out for my forum friends.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
from what was posted i took it as he wants to get into breeding of that type of dog
as he posted he was looking into buying some DOGS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Managirl said:
I don 't want to offend, and If I'm wrong, I apologize, but are you one of those online scammers who want to buy something with a money order, but its for a larger amound than the purchase price so you want the seller to wire the difference to you? I'm sorry, Its just that I got ALOT of those emails when I was selling mana's puppies, and some of your phrasing is VERY similar.

Again, if I'm wrong, I'm really sorry, but we've been getting ALOT of spam posts lately, so i'm just trying to watch out for my forum friends.

lol well at least I’m getting responses but about this above quote here I am not trying to scam anyone in fact when I do find the breed I am looking for I will be flying out to see the parents therefore I will be paying cash...
Ok now that’s out of the way could anybody tell me the name of the breed I am looking for, they have humungous heads and ripped body's and they go for 3 to 5,000 usd

thank's in advance

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
cavoszia said:
Managirl said:

lol well at least I’m getting responses but about this above quote here I am not trying to scam anyone in fact when I do find the breed I am looking for I will be flying out to see the parents therefore I will be paying cash...
Ok now that’s out of the way could anybody tell me the name of the breed I am looking for, they have humungous heads and ripped body's and they go for 3 to 5,000 usd

thank's in advance
Sorry :oops: I just had to check.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you, I take it the razor edge line is the line that I am looking for but I saw a link in there for the gotti line and it might be nice too have a hybrid of the 2 above mentioned breeds.....
Now for a ? s the razor edge line known for having health issues?

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
cavoszia said:
Thank you, I take it the razor edge line is the line that I am looking for but I saw a link in there for the gotti line and it might be nice too have a hybrid of the 2 above mentioned breeds.....
Hello and Welcome
You would need to contact the breeder and ask them what health test are performed on the dogs
what kind of health guarantee comes with purchasing a dog and so on.A good breeder does many health test on there dogs before breeding them :wink: Good luck :D

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
cavoszia said:
I'm not sure, but maybe Asian ******* has a razor edge dog??? Maybe you can PM him and ask him.

I think that the thread below mentions some of those lines:

http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=9707

1 - 13 of 13 Posts