Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My female bulldog was running around the living room playing with our other bulldog. She suddenly had a itchy face and within 10 minutes her nose rope and eyes were swollen. Anyone have this happen before? I’m concerned but there is not a vet around me right now that is open for me to go to. Closes one is 1.5 hours away.

·
Super Moderator
15,994 Posts
Hello, welcome to BDB!
Please sign the Forum Rules - MUST read AND sign..
Please check out the Tutorials Tech Help/Tutorials to help you with the site functions.

So sorry you had to wait so long for a response. I am the only moderator and I usually visit just once a day. In this case I would have given my dog a Benedryl to help stop itching and swelling.
If your dog is still having issues and you have not taken him to the vet you do need to do it at this time. Good luck and best wishes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My female bulldog was running around the living room playing with our other bulldog. She suddenly had a itchy face and within 10 minutes her nose rope and eyes were swollen. Anyone have this happen before? I’m concerned but there is not a vet around me right now that is open for me to go to. Closes one is 1.5 hours away.
Sounds like it could have been a sting of some sort.
Hope she is better now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts