Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
864 Posts
Probably best to just avoid what you find causes the irritations, at least for now. If dogs are like people, some will outgrow allergies, some will always have them. Food is so important, what are you using? The advice about the sunscreen was important, especially for mostly white dogs. Mosquito bites can cause big problems for bullies, too, so watch out for them. Can't wait to see some pics.

· Registered
864 Posts
Nutro is really good food. When harley had allergies, someone suggested their lamb and rice formula to me, and we had really goodluck with it. (Light green Bag). Could be wrong, but I think w/ the suncreen, you should use something formulated for babies (?) I bought a tube shaped like chapstick for my daughters face, maybe something like that would be best for the dogs face, to avoid the eyes, mouth and nose. If no-one here posts soon, I would check with the vet. The more white she has the more sensitive she might be. Maybe Cookies mom will post, CC's almost all white. It can be really hard to find the cause of allergies, so I would definately keep the benadryl in the house for now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.