Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a picture on this site of which i am almost 1000% CERTAIN IS MY LOST DOG I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR HIM FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND I WAS CURIOUS ON HOW TO FIND WHO POSTED THE PICTURE , IF YOU GO TO YOUR HOME PAGE AND SCROLL DOWN TO AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIERS , GO TO THE PHOTOS AND IN THERE ON THE FIRST PAGE IS A PICTURE , THIS IS THE PICTURE , HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHO POSTED IT

HELP ME PLEASE, SOMEONE!!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
If I'm not mistaken that picture has been on this site for a couple of years. If you lost your dog a year ago, that probably isn't him. Good luck though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to bne honest it has probably been a little loinger than a year so i would love to find this person , i know my dog would respond to his name to be precise i believe he went missing in the end of summer 04 , but dont remember exact time , it been a while and i had completely lost faith until i saw that pic it would be amazing if after all this time it was really him

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you know to be honest , in the pic he seems like he has a little boy that loves him and i would never want to do to someone what happened to me the loss of a pet is like the loss of a family member , but i just really need to know for my own peace of mind

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
First off i wanna thank everyone for there help this is a great website and the people in here are absolutley fantastic , unfortunately it was not my dog and i am never gonna stop[ looking for my dog. but again thank you to everyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.