Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Clutch is teething now too. Hes almost lost all of his teeth at 5 mo. I give ice a lot to chew on...he loves it. Also just make sure you have plenty of toys around for chewing. It could last a while could not...all depends on the pup.

Clutch hasn't had a chew problem at all. He chews himself more than anything. Scarlet was not that bad either...I guess I am lucky!!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Yeah, a lot of puppies like to chew on ice when they are teething. If they don't like that, you could try soaking a fleecy toy in water and freezing it. Just an idea. And like chfoftampa said, lots and lots of toys around. Are they too vigorous for puppy kongs? They're softer so that the pups can sink their teeth in a bit.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You

I have tons of toys nyla bones etc , But man they chew everything blankets remote control everything in site. I keep taking it away and giving them their toys they do good with that but just seems they like everything that isn't a toy LOL . They really are spoiled I think they have more toys then my kids ever did. LOL I remember the kids teething they use to chew on my window sills if I didn't keep close eye on them too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts