Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry that I am not on the forum much but right now there is alot going on with my family and planning our wedding etc. etc. etc. Here are some new pics of Brewzier he is getting HUGE!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cannon said:
Cute little pup!

Lots of white pups here now!

i have always wanted a white one and later on in a couple of years i want to get a female and then breed them later down the road. we actually have a friend who has an AB her name is Snoopy and she looks like snoopy so we might mate him with hers first!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
AshleyAndWilliam said:
cannon said:
Cute little pup!

i have always wanted a white one and later on in a couple of years i want to get a female and then breed them later down the road. we actually have a friend who has an AB her name is Snoopy and she looks like snoopy so we might mate him with hers first!
Make sure you get him thoroughly screened for genetic disorders! Are you planning on showing him or getting him involved in any sports?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bella_blue said:
AshleyAndWilliam said:
cannon said:
Cute little pup!

Make sure you get him thoroughly screened for genetic disorders! Are you planning on showing him or getting him involved in any sports?

we arent sure yet but we know his bloodline and all of his anscestors! we will still get him screened eventhough we know all of his family history.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
AshleyAndWilliam said:
we arent sure yet but we know his bloodline and all of his anscestors! we will still get him screened eventhough we know all of his family history.
That's a good idea. Even though you know his family history, it isn't a guarantee that he won't develop problems down the line. Good luck with him! He's a cutie! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bella_blue said:
The 3rd picture is adorable! What was he so interested in?
when i talk different to him he always turns his head like that but i want him to get used to different tones in my voice.

he looks sooo funny when he tilts his head like that. In the second picture we took him to Church with us on New Years cause we had the Blessing of the animals which we have every year he loved it there he wanted to see all the animals. he was tooo cute!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bella_blue said:
AshleyAndWilliam said:
That's a good idea. Even though you know his family history, it isn't a guarantee that he won't develop problems down the line. Good luck with him! He's a cutie! :)
that is true. Bella is such a pretty girl i have seen almost all of the pics you post on her. Maybe someday her and Brewzier could meet. :lol:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
AshleyAndWilliam said:
bella_blue said:
when i talk different to him he always turns his head like that but i want him to get used to different tones in my voice.

he looks sooo funny when he tilts his head like that. In the second picture we took him to Church with us on New Years cause we had the Blessing of the animals which we have every year he loved it there he wanted to see all the animals. he was tooo cute!
Blessing of the animals? That's so cute...haha!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
AshleyAndWilliam said:
that is true. Bella is such a pretty girl i have seen almost all of the pics you post on her. Maybe someday her and Brewzier could meet. :lol:
Thank you! That would be awesome. I think you said you live by the place I'm getting married next month (Clearwater). I wish we were bringing Bella with us!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bella_blue said:
AshleyAndWilliam said:
bella_blue said:

Blessing of the animals? That's so cute...haha!
yeah its like being baptised its too cute!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Cute pup, Im partial to all white AB's. I didnt think they would be so popular. How old is he? Who is he out of?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RED said:
Cute pup, Im partial to all white AB's. I didnt think they would be so popular. How old is he? Who is he out of?
he will be 11 weeks in about 3 hours. actually a friend of ours raises them but they originated from the johnson breed and i cant remember which other i would have to get his papers out again to remember the name as soon as i get them out i will definatly let you know!

·
Registered
807 Posts
WOW our pups are almost the same age. Torco will be 12 weeks on monday, last timed I weighed him he was 18 pounds.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bella_blue said:
AshleyAndWilliam said:
Thank you! That would be awesome. I think you said you live by the place I'm getting married next month (Clearwater). I wish we were bringing Bella with us!!
you can bring her here and ill watch her :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts