Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry its been so long since I have posted but I have been so bust at work and this past monday our baby was born he was 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 1/2 in long and healthy. Here are some pics

Here are some pictures of me and Katie holding the baby

and here is a pic of me holding the baby and Guinness sleeping at my feet

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awwww...congrats on your baby! He's adorable!! Love those newborn faces :D How's Guinness adjusting to being a big brother?

Are you and mom getting any sleep :wink: you'll get tired of hearing that question :lol:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the compliments

Guinness is very curious but doing extremely well and we are trying to catch a nap here and there

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Your baby is precious. Can tell you all have a new born at home,you both look tired as hell...........LOL (sleep when the baby sleeps :wink: )Been there three times :sleepy2: Guinness will be a great big brother. They always want to smell the little ones.When all of mine first came home from the hospital and they would cry the dog would be the first to run over and see what was going on. Congratulations and great pictures!!!!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
OMG!! That baby is Adorable!!! That makes me want to have one, I'll just get another puppy instead :wink: Guiness looks so happy :D

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
such a beautiful baby!!!

i love it when they are wrapped up, snug as a bug in a rug!!!

congrats to you and your wife

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I'm glad you could pop in for a quick second!

Congrats on the baby, he really is a doll!

Give Guiness a big ole kiss for me, I've missed him!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Your son is adorable!!!!! Thanks for sharing! What did you name him? And good to have you back!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Oh man FaithMarie beat me to it. I wanted to ask what his name was first! Well guess thats what happens when I'm not on all the time.
CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!! Heis very cute. Enjoy the small helplessness (is that even a work?). They grow REALLY fast and before you know it they will be asking you for EVERYTHING. Hope your wife and you are getting rest.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Again thanks every body for the compliments

His name is David allen we named him after both our dads

1 - 20 of 21 Posts