Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Re: yes hes been to the vet

shirley42 said:
yes hes been to the vet its cost me over £400 and still no joy so.................. dont slander me i love this dog and have done everything i can to cure him i need advice
What did the vet say? They couldn't determine if it was mange or not?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Nobody slandered you (in print it's called libel, though). Things get lost in translation when you're trying to piece an issue together through several posts. But I have to say that if you've had it diagnosed as mange, treated it properly, and the vet says it's cured, then I don't understand what the issue is. It's not unheard of to damage the follicles to the point that hair won't grow back. It's also possible in some cases for a damaged follicle to regenerate and eventually produce hair again. I don't have experience with mange, but if you don't believe what you're vet is saying, get a second opinion from another vet. I don't think $400 (or pounds) is much to pay, either. When Tala broke her leg, it cost nearly $3000 over a 6 week period of time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.