Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes hes been to the vet

yes hes been to the vet its cost me over £400 and still no joy so.................. dont slander me i love this dog and have done everything i can to cure him i need advice

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what the vet said

after so many skin scrapes and biopsys the vet said it was demedox mange gave him advecate which i placed on him only for what you saw in the picture all his fur dropped out i took him back every two weeks untill the vet said he was cured and his fur might not return as the folical might not be able to recover now you know why i dont take him for walks as people like yourselves slander and think his being not well treated hes cost me £400.00 in vet fees and for the vet to say you might have to live with his fur like this i wish i never showed you now read all my threads people who know me understand

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mange

now you can see why i dont take him for walks the vet said he might always look like this if his fur folical is damaged as if i would leave him and not take him to the vet people should read my past threads then they see will see he is a well looked after man it feels like slander when you have people saying these things

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
walks

he doesnt get walked during the day my son takes him over the field near us and lets him rip because people do look and ask but dont understand when you tell them :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.