1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
oh god! how wonderful!!!

·
Registered
914 Posts
That is so pretty. I should get my friend to draw me up one. When he does ill post it for you guys too. I cant draw to save my life.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Oh my what a great sketch/drawing. Ii looks just like the picture if I remember it correctly. Wish I could do something like that. By the way he is going by the name Alphamale now. Just so you know.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
What a great drawing of such a cute puppy!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
By the way he is going by the name Alphamale now. Just so you know.

And he renamed Sweet Pea "Stella". But in the pic you drew she is a "Sweet Pea"
Beautiful drawing. I know he will be thrilled.
:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
brandi said:
That is so pretty. I should get my friend to draw me up one. When he does ill post it for you guys too. I cant draw to save my life.
post the pic you want sketched and I'll sketch it for you

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Wow...that's amazing! If you're ever itching to do a drawing, I would love one of Bella. :)

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
That is really good! I also sketch but don't have a scanner so it's hard for me to show mine. But I don't sketch as well as you...hopefully i'll be that good when I get older. :wink:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
do you still have the old post from the other forum with the pictures or do we need to re submit one for you to draw?

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: HOLY CRAP NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE IT

1 - 15 of 15 Posts