Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moose just was running around the yard with Gator and my kids. He was tired.
The aliens are coming.
This is what Moose always brings into the patio. Sticks, sticks and more sticks.
Last but not least is Moose in bed with my oldest son and Lizzy the cat who hates every animal we have (little Miss grumpy).
For some reason Moose thought he was allowed in the bed since Lizzy was.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....he's getting so big. Love the glowing eyes pic! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm so sad :cry: Nobody loves my Moosey anymore. No replies on his pictures (I know they aren't the best but hey they are there)

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Moose is very cute! I call Abby Goose a lot and if you didn't know her real name tehn you'd think her name was Goose cause I call her that so much lol. I just thought Goose and Moose rhyme. :lol:

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
I adore Moose! He always looks so happy :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
he is really cute. I love the pic on the bed. everyone look so tired. I cant wait till Gordy can sleep in the bed with me.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
He looks like a total stud in that last shot! I think you like Chico so much because he looks alot like Moose. They're both long and lanky with big noses!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know about liking Chico because he reminds me of Moose. It could be but whatever it is He just has that special spot in my heart.
Thank you everybody for finally seeing my post and replying. (I love to hear good things about my baby). I am glad that the reason for some of you is because the forum is very busy and that is a good thing.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
debs said:
I'm so sad :cry: Nobody loves my Moosey anymore. No replies on his pictures (I know they aren't the best but hey they are there)
Awww- don't think that! I've been home with the flu since Wednesday, and my home computer is fubar. I've missed sooo much - the forum's been really busy, evidently.

I love Moosey! He's turned into such a handsome man!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Moose is gorgous and I love his name that's what I call my horse Bess cause she fell when she was just a foal n now she looks like a moose

check this pic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts