Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Cute, I got a Dalmation growing up, such a sweetie!!! Her name was Brie, looks kinda like yours. Brie was kinda crazy though, is yours kinda nutso?? Brie was really sweet, but wouldn't listen if her life depended on it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bremner53 said:
Cute, I got a Dalmation growing up, such a sweetie!!! Her name was Brie, looks kinda like yours. Brie was kinda crazy though, is yours kinda nutso?? Brie was really sweet, but wouldn't listen if her life depended on it.

No he is a very VERY laid back dog and he listens very well! He has the coat of a Dalmation all the rest is Lab!!! he is a great dog!

he loves my new little guy too but my little guy thinks hes a play toy when he tries to growl at him and my big dog he just starts playing with him thinking hes his baby!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bremner53 said:

BTW my dalmations name is Silas!! And my AB is Brewzier!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.