Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mom, Pebbles:



Dad, Bugsy:



The litter, we had to keep pulling them off her because of her fresh stitches :cry: :






Love at first sight:




The brothers that we were able to get ours on the right:




A beautiful shot of our girl 2 weeks ago in Encinitas, CA.



TOUGH GUY!



"IS THIS CLOSE ENOUGH, MOM?"



JUST CHILLAXIN'


UNDER ALL THAT WHITE IS TICKING, IT'LL BE NEAT TO SEE HOW THAT CHANGES AS HE GETS OLDER:


THE "I LOVE YOU A LITTLE TOO MUCH" SHOT:


"MOM, WHAT IS UP WITH HER?"




"I KNOW THE LADIES CAN'T RESIST ME!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
Great looking dogs. Congrats. Regarding the last picture of the dog at the beach...the prong collar seems to be too low on the neck. It should be a little higher behind the ears.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
Pitchic27 said:
Driver said:
Great looking dogs. Congrats. Regarding the last picture of the dog at the beach...the prong collar seems to be too low on the neck. It should be a little higher behind the ears.
Except that you can see she's not attached to a lead :roll:
The roll your eyes emoticon eh? No need to get all snippy because I noticed the prong collar not put on right. So the leash isn't attached to the collar...either way the collar should be snug enough for it not to slip down the neck. Unless, of course, you put it down yourself. If that's the case, disregard everything I said and enjoy your new pup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Driver said:
Pitchic27 said:
Driver said:
Great looking dogs. Congrats. Regarding the last picture of the dog at the beach...the prong collar seems to be too low on the neck. It should be a little higher behind the ears.
Except that you can see she's not attached to a lead :roll:
The roll your eyes emoticon eh? No need to get all snippy because I noticed the prong collar not put on right. So the leash isn't attached to the collar...either way the collar should be snug enough for it not to slip down the neck. Unless, of course, you put it down yourself. If that's the case, disregard everything I said and enjoy your new pup.
Because you obviously know nothing about me, that's why a roll of the eyes, it was such a lame thing to point out of a great shot. No I didn't pull it down, or put it on wrong, she had just been zooming around the beach at Darla 25 mile an hour speeds causing the prong to slip down and twist while she was rolling and tumbling through the sand, when you put the lead on the prong is placed back into place and sits high on her neck, so your comment although a valid one came across to me as amateurish in this thread about my new pup. If her prong was any tighter it was restrict her esophagus. Know who your talking to is my point and take it to the pm and stop cluttering up my boys thread!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,504 Posts
WOW! He's a very good lookin' pup and his parents look fab too! How is Darla doing with the new addition? Can't wait to see pics of him as he grows! Do you have a name for the new little guy yet?

And STUNNING pic of Darla...beautiful backdrop, GORGEOUS dog!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mom to many said:
WOW! He's a very good lookin' pup and his parents look fab too! How is Darla doing with the new addition? Can't wait to see pics of him as he grows! Do you have a name for the new little guy yet?

And STUNNING pic of Darla...beautiful backdrop, GORGEOUS dog!
Um let's just say she loves him too much. :lol: He can't keep up with her yet. He's such a smooshie little boy and kept me up most the night. I have him on a 3 hour schedule for crate training and hope to bump that up by a week from now. I've got to get some lithium batteries for my digital it's just eating the standard AA's ALIVE!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top