Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red nose terrier

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From the pics what would most of you say she is?

Just wondering from the pics what type of pitbull you would classify her as? She is 80LBS

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
She is really beautiful!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

Thanks...I always thought she was beautiful too but my opinion is BIASED :lol: Happy to hear the same from others. More pics to come...she is super photogenic..so are my others. Wait until I get home tonight..then the forum gets bombarded :lol:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Re: Thanks

pitbullmaster said:
Thanks...I always thought she was beautiful too but my opinion is BIASED :lol: Happy to hear the same from others. More pics to come...she is super photogenic..so are my others. Wait until I get home tonight..then the forum gets bombarded :lol:
That's quite alright with us! We love pictures!!! :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Red nose terriers....

I agree but some out there don't :lol: I wanted to see in general what peoples thoughts are. So far I got a vote for each type I listed....so we are in the same boat she's an unknown breed I guess. She has no papers but I think both MOM and DAD were American Staffordshire terriers. Is there not a way to tell the breeds apart though?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She is very pretty! She looks like APBT, but some will also say that APBT and Am Staff are the same...so who knows? Red Nose Terrier, as someone else stated, is not a breed. I would classify her as adorable! :wink:

Welcome to the forum! :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the welcome Kasco

Thanks...I say Staffordsire all the time..but I wanted to see the general opinion..I normally giggle when people say red nose too. I know it isn't a breed but it's interesting to see who thinks it is. Like BLUE NOSE....lol they all look like APBT to me. Does anyone know though generally how big the APBT breed should be mine is 80 lbs and then others are only 50 so i thought they were different breeds.

·
Registered
704 Posts
APBT's and American Staffordshire Terriers are pretty much the same breed. When the show folks were trying to gain AKC recognition, the AKC would not accept APBT..so they submitted the breed as AST...the breed did split some (as the KC folks bred to only KC dogs) but, even today, the two are bred together. AST have a set standard, but APBT's can be as little as 35 pounds on up to 100+ depending on the line and registry. There are some weightpull lines of APBT that have Dogue De Bordeaux blood infused and they can be monsters.... I think your girl looks ,ike an APBT..very pretty girl!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks...that is interesting. YEAH A WHOPPING 80 LBS....and I am always so shocked when I hear the size of other compared to mine..I was starting to think she was part MASTIFF :lol: But yeah I agree I have always called her ASBT rather than APBT. As said before..fences...wow cleared and she loves to bike ride. Does anyone have feed back on bike riding? I have always done it but I have never heard if it had any risks or if it was good or bad. I always think cause of her size she is overweight but the vet always says she is in TIP TOP shape so I guess...she is just heavy in the muscle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts