Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
How adorable. Some of them do look like little Champs. How many are there, nine? I sure hope they find good homes.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG :shock: They are adorable little things.
AWwwwwww , Just think if you take one then your child and this pup will grow up together and have a special bond :wink:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Aww well gosh they are so CUTE! Well, I have to say, at least you are doing the right thing and having him fixed. Accidents happen, and what cute accidents they are! :)

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Champ_and_jas said:
Kelly said:
Champ_and_jas said:
i want the fawn one with the black on its face

HUH, Do I hear right........... Are you taking a pup,HUHUHUHUHUHUH

I havent decided but i gotta few weeks to make up my mind but hes my fav
I know you have a baby on the way and already have two dogs but depending when your child is due possibly you could have this pup housebroken and taught to sit and what not so when the baby does arrive it wont be hectic as all hell.I have three kids and only two dogs but I'll tell ya Buster and my son who is two BYW are the best of friends.They rough house together and carry on.You can see the connection with them.My other two kids are older and the bond isnt what it is with my son( if that makes any sense) Sorry to go on just wanted to throw that out there.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
What breed is the mother? Is she AB? What about Champ? Is he a pit bull? Pardon my ignorance I should probably already know that.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Lisa said:
What breed is the mother? Is she AB? What about Champ? Is he a pit bull? Pardon my ignorance I should probably already know that.
I think they are both pits Lisa

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Thanks Red. I kinda thought Champ looked like a pitbull but wasn't sure about the mother. Thought maybe she could be AB.

Sorry about the double post. I meant to edit, not to make a second one. :oops:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Sorry about the "woops" and I do hope the pups find great homes. I hope mama and pups are doing well, and that all will be spayed/neutered, including the mom!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts