Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

SO I REGISTED HIS NAME TO DAY " LAS VEGAS BLUE'S " WITH THE ......ARF!

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Is it me, or did he get a little bigger since you first got him lol? Nice name, he's an awesome looking pup he is.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I swear man, you must be photoshoppin' his eyes. No dogs eyes are that blue :shock: Seriously, I just want to devour him. Those wrinkles under his chin! I bet he is going to have a nice big solid head. :D

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kogeki said:
I swear man, you must be photoshoppin' his eyes. No dogs eyes are that blue :shock: Seriously, I just want to devour him. Those wrinkles under his chin! I bet he is going to have a nice big solid head. :D
SO MY DAD SAY'S YOU THINK MY EYE'S ARE PHOTOSHOPED EH! :wink: :lol:
well take this !

J/K no shit there so BLUE IT FREEKY SOMTIMES ! :shock:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow, for such a little guy he's got the don't-*&%$-with-me stare down pat! He's gonna scare people when he's full grown. :D

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Orange said:
Wow, for such a little guy he's got the don't-*&%$-with-me stare down pat! He's gonna scare people when he's full grown. :D
NA maby freek em out a bit but not scare i hope :wink:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Cute pictures. He's much more standard looking than I expected. His father is quite bully in appearance. Do you have pictures of the mother? She must be more of the standard/ performance type judging by the looks of your boy. Or perhaps she has some more hybrid lines and he's a throwback? Would really like to see a pic of mom. :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
OMG he has got so big so soon. I love him, he is just soooooooooooooooooo adorable. If you ever get fed up with him just send him to me. :lol: :lol:

Fiona.x

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lisa said:
Cute pictures. He's much more standard looking than I expected. His father is quite bully in appearance. Do you have pictures of the mother? She must be more of the standard/ performance type judging by the looks of your boy. Or perhaps she has some more hybrid lines and he's a throwback? Would really like to see a pic of mom. :D
hey lisa i got to get the breeer to send a good one of her she's is a johnson type as reg.. with the ARF all i got is a pic of her SIR for now...ill post one of her next week ! she got sutch a sweet face ! heres mom's dad ~!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Aww....momma's a sweet looking girl. What a pup you've got yourself there. He's really something special!!! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts