Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the site and it struck me, how big can a bulldog get without being a bull mastiff :)? his dawgs look awesome! They are ridiculously huige though and i was wondering if anyone on here has an OEB from him or one in his size range (110 llbs. and up it seems)

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
No, seen the pics tho. Yeah, too big for me. I guess it is from having
more mastiff or just really big ABs in their genes.
My opinion is OEBs supposed to be re-creation of original bulldogs,
those definatly arent. So i'd say they are alternative bulldogges or just
"hermes bulldogges"...is the site calling them OEBs??

·
Registered
492 Posts
i hate people who lie and say ther dogs weigh more than they do the one dog said 152lb ya right that bigger than robinsons king kong (big foot) and if thet are that big how come iv never herd of them or any of the breeders i know

·
Registered
635 Posts
DogSoldier said:
I was looking at the site and it struck me, how big can a bulldog get without being a bull mastiff :)? his dawgs look awesome! They are ridiculously huige though and i was wondering if anyone on here has an OEB from him or one in his size range (110 llbs. and up it seems)
Here's a BYB in Arkansas running ads in the state-wide news rag; look at Sugar, female dam from the Herme's bloodline. The breeder also has another dam from Primo X Salem of Dragon slayer. http://www.monsterbulldogges.com/dams.html#

I just don't like the look of a huge body (140+ lbs) on such short legs. I also don't like the buzz words added on their site, and lots of others to.... Olde, Bulldogge, etc. I'm wondering why the recently popularity for this re-creation breed ? I'm guessing people just love the EB/bully AB look and others areout to capitalize.
Here's my buzz word....Frankenbulldogge

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.