Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of that guy Ambull22's dog "Kinghaven's Rip". I asked if I could post his photo since you contacted Kinghaven. He is 11 months in this photo. He is getting him into weight pulling. Kinghaven dogs are known for pulling.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bremner53 said:
Wow he is a nice dog!!, I emailed King Haven and haven't got a reply and their phone is always busy. Is he out of General Lee???

Check out this site and let me know what you think

www.prescottsamericanbulldogs.com

I am kinda interested in Rita Marie
They are some nice looking pups. I really like Rita Marie. Are they close to you?
You should go with Kinghaven :D I'm obsessed with their dogs now. I want one so bad. Black Champs are awesome dogs too. http://www.blackchamps.com

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I haven't commited to anyone yet. I really like King Haven's dog also, I just left another message, I hope they call me back.

Those black Champs are AB's THat brindle looks like a mastiff. Elvira is ADORABLE!!!!!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bremner53 said:
I haven't commited to anyone yet. I really like King Haven's dog also, I just left another message, I hope they call me back.

Those black Champs are AB's THat brindle looks like a mastiff. Elvira is ADORABLE!!!!!
I love Blackchamp dogs. This guy who lives near me has one. He is gorgeous. I'll email you a pic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts