Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a ball bearing. Im putting it on my 87 mustang coupe. Its a carbed 306, F cam with TW heads that flow 306 on the intake and 224 on the exhaust.

·
Registered
161 Posts
NICE!! I had a T-72 (Turbonetics) that I was goig to run but decided to go twins just for the "cool" factor.. Nice trubo.

What carb you running? Fuel system? I just got an 850 that I need to modify..

Jeremy

You otta go over to turbomustangs.com thats where I hang out (Pearl Mussin)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I go over there I just dont do any posting just yet(TurboRed). Im pulling the fuel system that is on the car now off. It has a holley blue with -6 all set up for the nitrous. From what I have been reading over there is to go with the AeromotiveA1000 with a -8 feed and -10 return. The thing is I have known several people to have problems with the aero pumps burning up. The carb Im looking for a 750 laying around somewhere. If I dont find one cheap enough Im just going to buy one from CSU along with the bonnet. I have a demon on it now but CSU told me they couldnt modify it for boost. Brooks is going to build my kit I think. May try and do it myself.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am runnning the Magnafuel Pro star 500 pump. You should go with -10 feed and return, the A1000 should be fine I just want overkill :D

Jeremy

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shit that thing is expensive. Im on a budget! I know where a Weldon 2025 is sitting not being used. Might try and pick it up. Just not sure if I will experince some cavating having it regulated down so low at idle. Dont want this thing dying after getting out of the gas and while that turbo is spinning @ 80 thousand rpm's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts