Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
I found Celeste through PetFinder...and in my browsing noticed a LOT of bulldogs up for adoption...

...some are fine and were surrendered for various non-problematic reasons - the owner was just unable to continue to care for them...

·
Registered
775 Posts
ks44133 said:
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and i can't say enough about it. There is tons of great info on here.

My wife and I are interested in getting an English Bulldog soon. The issue we are having is that the pups are to expensive for us. Can any of you point me in the direction of a Bulldog resuce org. or shelter that will help find the perfect Bulldog for our home? I don't want to run out and resuce the first one I see since I have a 14 month old son and I would feel much more comfortable knowing some sort of history of the dog and or adopting one that has been fostered around small children. We are seeking a Bulldog strictly as a family pet for the 3 of us to love.

Thanks in advance for all your help and keep up the good work!
Sup You FNGs

·
Registered
73 Posts
Where in Ohio?
I agree with someone else's suggestion of looking at petfinder - they always have lots in Ohio.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.